Posted: January 30, 2018
Welcome To Our Page
Posted: January 26, 2018
Les devoirs (homework) January 29- February 2nd
Continue doing the 3 sheets of the alphabet/numbers to 20.
Read lyrics to “Benoît Oiseau”(yellow duo-tang).
Gesture: touch your index finger and thumb together to create a circle, once you hear the sound “oi” bring the circle to your right eye.
Listen to the song “Benoît Oiseau”
Read the book “Que vois-tu dans ta communauté?” several times throughout the week.
Continue listening to French songs.
Movie Night: Grades K-2, February 1st, admission is 5$ (includes popcorn, movie, and juice)
To help your child to achieve greater success, here are a few suggestions you can use as a guide:
· Que vois-tu dans ta communauté? (What do you see in your community?)
o Dans ma communauté, je vois... (une école, une épicerie). (In my community I see a school, a grocery store.)
· Comment vas-tu .. (au magasin? au parc?) (How do you get to the store, the park etc.?)
· Counting backwards from 50-0.
· Categorizing items into two groups to solve problems: which group has more (plus)? which group has fewer (moins)? Or are the groups equal (égal)?
· Addition/subtraction (up to 12)