Posted: April 13, 2018
Les devoirs (homework) April 16th- April 20th
- Spelling Bee Notice
- Math: Table de 100: Continue practicing counting by 5’s to 100, 10’s to 100, count forward by 1 to 100, backwards to 100-0 and the addition and subtraction activity sheet
- Comptines: Read lyrics to “Thomas Tigre”
o Gesture: Place your hand above your ear and say "t, t, t"
o Song: Thomas Tigre
- Reading: Students will have one book to read several times throughout the week.
ToTo help your child to achieve greater success, here are a few suggestions you can use as a guide:
· Que manges-tu au souper? (What do you eat for supper?)
· Je mange… du poulet, du riz, des carottes… au souper. (For supper, I like to eat… chicken, rice, carrots… etc.)
· Comment restes-tu en bonne santé? (What do you do to live a healthy lifestyle)
o Je reste en bonne santé quand je mange un bon petit-déjeuner. (I stay healthy by eating a good breakfast)
o Je reste en bonne santé quand je mange trois repas par jour.(I stay healthy by eating 3 meals a day.)
· This week during class we will be focusing on comparing objects based on different characteristics such as: the length (la longueur) hight (hauter) which object is heavier (plus lourd), covers the most area (couvre le plus d’espace), holds the most (contient le plus)?
· counting to 100 forwards & backwards
· counting by 5’s and 10’s to 100
· mental math: addition to up 18