more ASD-N news...
Problems viewing videos?Download latest Flash Player
Parent-Teacher will be Thursday, November 20th from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm and again on Friday, November 21 from 9:00 am to 11:30 am.
Bullying Awareness Week 2014 – Blackville School
November 17th – 20th, 2014
In honor of Bullying Awareness Week students at Blackville School will be participating in a number of activities:
1. Art Contest – Entries are due in the office by Friday, November 21.
2. Daily Messages – There will be daily messages read on the morning announcements.
3. Daily Challenges – Each homeroom will participate in the challenges. There will be a prize for the homeroom that has the most points by the end of the week.
4. Anti-Bullying Lessons/Videos
5. Blue Shirt Day – Thursday, November 20th . All students and staff are asked to wear a blue shirt as a sign of peace and safety.
The Blackville School Remembrance Day Ceremony will be held on Monday, November 10th at 10am in the school gym.
Check out the video below to see all the Halloween Fun had by the Elementary students!
Have a Safe Halloween.
Preschool- Grade 2 4:30-5:30 $3/child
Grades 3-5 5:45-6:45 $3/child
There will be a canteen available [pop, water, fudge, candy apples]
Middle School Dance 7:00 - 9:00 $5/student
All proceeds go to the Graduating Class of 2015!
People can go to Pita Pit in Miramichi and vote for their favourtie pumpkin with a quarter. The winning pumpkin wins a Pita Pit party. All proceeds are going to be donated to the local SPCA.
Check out their entry in the Image Gallery!!!