Mrs. J. Underhill
These are due April 27 - students will have some time in class to work on these but they may need to do a bit of shopping in order to prepare for their work periods.
Please see the guidelines below to see what the expectations are.
1. Please finish the good copy of your collage - answer the questions from Part 2 of the assignment in paragraph form (you already have the draft copy completed). Please edit your good copy and re-write it, fixing any errors. Then you must attach the good copy of your paragraph to the bottom of your collage and hand this into the appropriate marking basket.
2. Please finish the worksheet attached below - read the directions and try to complete the sheet without using your novel. After your first attempt, you may use your novel to help you with the answers (hint, some may be from chapter 8 :) .
Please finish up your collage from the Identity assignment and complete the draft copy of your paragraph from Part 2.
I have attached this assignment below.
2. Also, please finish the questions for Act 1 to the end of scene 2.
* All handouts are attached below.
You will be having a test on Act 1 and 2 on Tuesday.
THURSDAY - students will write a test on chapters 1-6 from The Outsiders. Please review the events from these chapters for the test.
All Red Baron assignments must be emailed or brought to me by 8:30 on Monday morning. We will be starting a big assignment on WW1 in class on Monday so there will be no more class time given for the Red Baron project.
1. Weapons Assignment - uploaded to March 10 homework
2. "The Lost Battalion Assignment" - uploaded below
3. Copy the map on page 536 - label showing the Central Powers, Allies, and Neutral Powers.
I read chapters 1and 2 before the break aloud to the students and I read chapter 3 today in class. Some of you may need to review chapters 1 and 2 tonight...
2. Please complete the quick write for chapters 2and 3 for tomorrow - students had about 20 minutes in class to get a really good start on this. I have uploaded the quick write below.