Posted: January 19, 2018
Les devoirs (homework) January 22nd- January 26
· Continue doing the 3 sheets of the alphabet/numbers to 20.
· Read lyrics to “Alain Singe” (yellow duo-tang).
· Gesture: Students pretend to be climbing up a tree (moving their hands)
· Listen to the song “Alain Singe”
· Read the book “Comment vas-tu à l’école several times throughout the week.
· Continue listening to French songs.
To help your child to achieve greater success, here are a few suggestions you can use as a guide:
· Comment vas-tu à l’école? (How do you go to school?)
o Je vais à l’école en voiture. (I go to school by car.)
o Je vais à l’école en autobus. (I go to school on the bus.)
· Que vois-tu dans ta communauté? (What do you see in your community?)
o Dans ma communauté, je vois... (une école, une épicerie). (In my community I see a school, a grocery store.)
· Comment vas-tu .. (au magasin? au parc?) (How do you get to the store, the park etc.?)
· Counting backwards from 50-0.
· Dividing numbers into equal groups (ie: 12 à 2 groups of 6, 6 groups of 2, 3 groups of 4, and 4 groups of 3).
· Represent a given number in a variety of equal groups with singles using models (up to 20) (e.g., 17 can be represented by 8 groups of 2 and one single).
· Addition/subtraction (up to 12)