7W - Your "important invention" assignments are due Thursday Oct 20th.
- This is an ORAL presentation (nothing handed in & shouldnt be reading to the class)
- Who invented it, When, and its main purpose (introduction)
- Why it is such an important invention, how would the world be different without it.
8D - On Wednesday Oct 19th, you will be presenting your research on the clothing of your chosen
- This is an ORAL presentation(nothing handed in & shouldn't be reading to the class)
- You may want to show the class photos/examples of the clothing you are talking about, but this
is not necessary.
- Chose a decade between the 1930s and 2000.
- Discuss with the class what people wore, in your chosen decade, in different
situations (ie: to work, for sports, to church, school, ect.)
(You cannot just use your personal interview for information, you must research a particular decade!
You've known about this since last Thursday so No Excuses!)
8L - Choose a decade between the years 1930 & 2000 to start researching for the types of clothing they wore in different situations (ie: work, sports, school, church etc.) We will be working on this in class tomorrow.