- Almost everyone has brought in some pictures that remind them of fall that we have begun presenting to the class.
Grade 7 classes
- Both classes are done presenting their big inventions (Except a few that are considered late)
- They have been working on coming up with an idea for an invention that they will tell the class about next week
(7W - Tuesday, 7D - Wednesday)
Grade 8 classes
- Are all finished presenting their findings about 20th century clothing, and are almost finished writing a newspaper
article on what was popular in the decade they chose to research.
- HOMEWORK for the weekend is to research the kinds of music, songs, and how people listened to music
throughout the 20th century. Just a few examples of the above mentionned things to get us started in
discussions on Monday!
Bonne fin de semaine!! & dont forget to wear orange and black or a costume (no mask or props)!