Ms Breau

Welcome To Our Page

Posted: September 12, 2018

Most universities/colleges offer a variety of scholarships.  When applying for admission check to see what scholarships are available and how to apply for them.

Posted: June 12, 2018

Student loan applications for the 2018-2019 school year are now available

Posted: April 30, 2018

The Pita Pit Community Champion Bursary is valued at $1000.  It is open to any student that has been accepted into an accredited post-secondary institution.  Bursaries will be based on financial need, academic standing, and community involvement
Application forms are available in the guidance office and are due June 1


The Epilepsy Association is offering bursaries and scholarships for students with epilepsy.  They are due June 8th.  For more information see Mrs. Breau.


Posted: April 20, 2018

The NB Women's Scholarship applications are now available in the guidance office.  They range in value from $250 - $500.  Scholastic standing, financial need, and community involvement will be considered.  Applications are due May 31


This scholarship is valued at $500.  Applicants must be entering a University Nursing program.  Applications are due May 25th and are available in the guidance office.

Posted: March 20, 2018

Hockey NB is offering scholarships valued at $1000.  Applicants must have been a member of Hockey NB in 2017-2018. Applications are due Mar. 30.  To apply or for more information visit 


New Brunswick College of Craft and Design will be holding a spring open house on March 24th.  To register email

Posted: March 19, 2018

Applications for the Blackville Credit Union Scholarships are now available in the guidance office.  They are valued at $500 and due May 31st.
1.  Harold Ross Memorial Bursary - Students or Parents must be members of the Blackville Credit Union and students must provide proof of acceptance to a University or Community College
2.  J. James Sturgeon Memorial Bursary - student must be a member of the Blackville Credit Union for at least 12 consecutive months, must be in good standing, and must provide proof of acceptance to a University, Technical School, or Community College