Posted: April 12, 2019
Monday - NB Student survey
Tuesday - Work - Introduction
- Transfer of mechanical Energy.
- W = Fd
- Green text p 225 (1-8 & 10)
- Green Text p 235 (16 - 18)
- Green Text p 338 (19 - 21)
- When is work not done - Green text p222 & 223
Wednesday - Work & Kinetic energy
- Completion of Tuesday's problem set
- Red text p 213 (1-4, 9 - 13)
Thursday - Analyzing fores applied at an angle. Remember f & d must be acting in the same direction (parallel)
- Kinetic Energy (KE = 1/2 mv2) - Energy of motion.
- Note : Green text uses EK to represent kinetic energy.
Work - kinetic energy theorem ( W = ΔKE = KE2 - KE1)
** Bill Nye : Energy
Friday - No school (Good Friday )