Posted: May 10, 2019
Earthquake file posted below. We completed up to slide 10 last week.
Monday - Notes from slide # 11 up to slide 13 in earthquake notes posted below.
Tuesday - Research on earthquakes/Tsunamais
- Richter scale
- Japan - mmagnitude 9 earthquake.
- Tsunami video.
Wednesday - p 325 (1-4)
- Read pages; 314 -316, 318 - 322 & 324 - 325
- How earthquakes are formed.
- types of earthquake waves.
- seismograph/ seismometer.
- where earthquakes are most likely to occur.
Thursday - slides # 13 - # 17 from pdf file below. ; starting at "Types of rock movement in Earthquakles"
- Students should review notes as there will be a test at the end of this unit.
Friday - Completion to slide # 17
- Bill Nye "earthquakes"